Thursday, January 30, 2014

Chinese New Year Eve

So fast, so fast ,today is already Chinese New Year eve! I still have a lot of things haven't finished yet....washing, cleaning,buying , preparing,,,,,and I am trying to update my miniature blog as fast as I can... so on the last day of the Chinese lunar calender , to thank all of you for so supporting my miniature blog,  I would like to give you my newly handmade miniature oranges....a full basket of abundance in your coming year!

恭喜恭喜  !大丰收!gong xi gong xi !





to all of you ...........Happy Chinese New Year!



my miniature basket with miniature oranges, apples, banana , pineapple, gold bar and huat kueh, all symbolised abundance  




different sizes of miniature basket of fruits 


Plant seeds of of success ,wealth and happiness. and they will come back to you. Always say to yourself:
I CHOOSE HAPPINESSSUCCESS AND ABUNDANCE IN MY LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment