Friday, March 7, 2014

New series of my Breadtalk

Stylish and delicious! My handmade miniature bread! Making a nice and delicious miniature bread is actually not that easy as colouring or highlighting on a mini clay need practise and  practise.

Displaying these irregular shapes of bread into a basket or plate is also quite difficult for beginners as sometimes the size/shape does not match well when putting them together.

PS: I have tried many times to put them nicely into the basket and finally I decided to put them into 2 containers. 



My handmade miniature clay bread.



I used a basket and a wooden box to place all my miniature bread. 





From the top view of my mini bread




Before arranging. I made different sizes of bread just in case I may need a smaller piece of bread to fill the basket nicely.  I forgot to fill the fruit into the flower -look bread !




Hope you like my miniature bread. 

You can sign up 1 lesson on bread : http://www.kinsminiatureworkshop.com/185134063
or my intermediate miniature course. (4 basic lessons needed ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment