Friday, June 13, 2014

Singapore Local Breakfast: Fried Beehoon

What do you usually eat in the morning? I made this miniature fried beehoon because I think most of  the  Singaporeans will choose the fried beehoon with different side orders such as , fried egg, hot dog, fried chicken wing for their morning breakfast. I love fried beehoon too.




My handmade miniature local food: fried beehoon



with a sunny side up egg, chicken wing, hot dog , fish cake, spring row and a cup of milo
or kopi-O, brighten your whole day ! One of my favourite food!




Have a cup of milo or tea? and a plate of beehoon with your favourite chicken wing? These are all fake food: not for eating , I used clay to make all of them.  


The fake miniature beehoon needs your fully concentration and patience 



My handmade miniature fake food : fried beehoon

No comments:

Post a Comment