Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Repair Service

When people come to me and ask whether I can repair their miniature dolls, figurines or even big/live size food models, I will try my best to do for them. Repairing of miniature figurines is not that easy compare to make a new clay model . Below showed  some of the repaired I have done .




There are cracks and broken arms  (above)



I repaired the arm and cracks.


Please look at the head of the girl, 


After fixing it  than paint . 


Some clay dolls are really badly damage but they insist using them for display, I will try my best to repair, it will not look exactly the same as the colour will differ from the original one and the materials used may also different. It is a great challenge to fix/ repair things  that you never try before !  

No comments:

Post a Comment