Sunday, November 16, 2014

Miniature Singapore Local Delights

Our food reflects the very best of of our multicultural heritage, I love Singapore food! I want to make them all into miniature food and keep forever and ever.... the miniature local food showed below are just part of my collection . I do sell them if I have 2 or more of the same food or you can place a custom made order and email to me.




My handmade miniature singapore local delights/food



can you name all these miniature singapore  local food? 



These are only some of our local delights,/food and is also part of my handmade miniature creations ..



Miniature laksa, satay, chwee kueh, popiah, nonya kueh, prawn mee fishabll noodles, wan tan mee,  kueh tutu, roti prata, nasi lemak , mee siam, mee rebus ,.......



Miniature singapore chilli crab, bak kwa, ice kachang, sandwich ice cream, mee jian kueh , yu sheng,  chee chong fun, fried mee hoon  ....



i want to make all the food that I have eaten in Singapore into miniature clay food .



These are only part of my handmade miniature singapore  local food series .


No comments:

Post a Comment