Thursday, February 9, 2012

Miniature sundae


Do you like Ice cream? I love it so much.
I have made a bowl of five miniature popular flavors of ice cream! Look delicious but cannot be eaten!
Which flavor do you like most? 


                                       My handmade miniature ice cream

    You can see from the photo shows above , below the miniature ice cream there are 3 layers of colors.
    Right at the bottom is jelly with miniature fruits, the centre layer is the white cream and the top layer is  the chocolate.


         This miniature sundae beside ice cream, I also made some miniature fruits such as kiwi, strawberries etc I also made mini biscuits for the ice cream.




                                  I give this miniature sundae to this cute little dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment