Friday, June 7, 2013

Clay Food Replicate: Fake King Fish & Curry Chicken


These are done by request, live size fake fried fish with clay broccoli and clay carrots and curry chicken.  As you can see they are not the same because I made them one by one without using any molds.



My handmade clay food models: Fried Kingfish with veggies and Curry Chicken (below)


I like this type of fish as they are boneless , easy to eat but not these two because these 2 fish are fake .






My handmade food model: Clay King Fish



My handmade clay food model : Curry Chicken (not completed yet)

Compare to the first one I made before, they are similar to each other but different as they are shaped out pieces by pieces by hand so it is impossible to get back the same one.




No comments:

Post a Comment