Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mini Miniature Angels

中秋节快乐!On this special day, I would like to share with you my handmade miniature Angel, a supernatural high vibration being.

Do you believe in angels? I do believe angels in this world although I do not see them now and I think maybe someday somewhere I will meet them. I love making angel figurines as you can see some of my handmade clay miniature angels below. These angels are not for sale but I can custom-made if you request.

PS: Custom-made miniature angel will not look exactly the same you see here as there are no 2 handmade items look the same.



Mini Miniature Angels



My handmade mini miniature clay angels' family


They  are all handmade individually 



Miniature Angels standing on a miniature wooden bench. 




 I have named all my handmade angels as below:



Singing Angel


Bible Angel


Sweet heart Angel



Happy Angel


Smiling Angel


Baby Angel


Golden Angel


Praying Angel 




Little Angel


Four cute mini angels



I have made a mini fairy too. Can you see her?



My little handmade Blue Fairy .


No comments:

Post a Comment