Monday, September 9, 2013

Miniature Kueh vs Moon Cake

Delicious ,colouful and beautifully designed local kuehs are commonly found in Singapore. But what you seen below is not a real kueh but my handmade miniature clay kuehs.

PS: what you see below is about the size of a 50 cents coin plate.



This is my handmade kueh baulus.




Moon cake , you can only eat once in a year so it is very costly . 


My handmade miniature square, round and half cut moon cakes. The shape does not look the same as I did not use any mold to make them.



My favourite snack:  my handmade miniature kueh tutu....


These colourful mini flower-look snack is agar agar. (Below)



Very colourful mini agar agar..



Miniature cookies, tarts , love letters and kueh bulus.
        Some kuehs and cookies you usually see them during Chinese New Year.



I love kueh especially kuehs that made of coconut , and fill with peanuts and palm sugar. I do not know how to  make real kuehs but I can make very good miniature fake kuehs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment