Friday, December 2, 2011

Miniature Eggs

I love egg so much that no matter how they are  being cooked. Sunny side up , fried egg, half boiled, hard boiled , scrambled, omelet........anymore?   But I don't eat uncooked ( raw) egg.

I have made a plate of miniature eggs with a bowl of cracked egg and egg shells beside it. Hope you like it!
Actually this is quite simple, the only thing is the colour of the egg.


         I  purposely made the egg yolk sightly bigger so that you can see it clearly. You must add some colour to the egg white as they are not totally transparent.



                    From my hand, you can tell how small they are!
               




                   The shell on the right isn't so nice because I 've  run out of that colour clay.


No comments:

Post a Comment