Friday, December 30, 2011

Miniature fruit pie

Time flies. today is the second last day of year 2011.  I would like to thank you all of  you, for so supporting my blog "Have Fun with Clay, Rainbow House Miniature Clay Food".  I hope every moment you get  joy and peace when browsing and watching my handmade miniatures.

This blog will be the last blog of the year 2011. I will see you and bring more exciting and nice miniatures in 2012, the year of Love.

I have handmade this clay miniature fruit pie for all of you. It cannot be eaten but I hope you like it when you see it. Wish all of you a very Happy New Year.


Once again, Thank You so much!


If you have followed my blog , you will notice that I have not made any pie before. This is because  I seldom eat fruit pie. This is the first time I made a miniature clay pie with lot of fruits on top. Making use of cane , you can save a  lot of time. I like it and hope you love it too.



           I like thin and crispy base, so I made a think base for my handmade miniature clay pie too.



                  Make use of these canes , a beautiful cake, pie or dessert can easily be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment