Saturday, July 19, 2014

Celebrating 49th National Day- Special Classes

To celebrate our 49th nation day, and thank you so much for supporting me,  I am conducting a special miniature class at $49.00 per student from 1st Aug to 31st Aug,) limited to 15 students only, first come first severed.( If you have a big group let me know and I will rearrange the timing)

 Lesson  only on weekday and minimum student: 3 pax, No evening lesson available  For the first 3 students will get a special casing for it. You will making 4 different types of dim sum
Dates:  6th Aug,  13th Aug,  20th Aug,  27th Aug.
Time:  12 noon to 2 pm  (every Wed till 31st Aug 2014)

Please email me if you are interested : kin2210@gmail.com


Miniature Dim Sum 



First 3 students for this class with get this special acrylic casing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment