Friday, February 6, 2015

My 10th Anniversary of Miniature Art - miniature food series (2)

I would like to share with you my handmade miniature clay food that I have made for the past 10 years..  Beside making super mini size of fake food, I also make live/ real size of fake food, to me, making a live size fake food is a very challenging job . I do not use mold at all, all is shaped out from my both hands and it takes longer time and concentration when making them.

There are more and more photos but I cannot show you all here, hope you like my miniature clay food  and thank you for supporting me these years. Thank you very much. 




My handmade Singapore food in live size  (fake food model)




My handmade local Singapore food: chicken rice 


My handmade local Singapore food in live /real size 


My handmade  Singapore food: miniature clay food,  yong tau foo 




 Singapore food:  miniature mee siam 


 
local Singapore food:  my handmade miniature fake Laksa


My handmade local Singapore  kueh tutu  



My handmade local Singapore desserts : Ice kachang  and others 

 

                                                My handmade local Singapore snacks and desserts



 local Singapore food: miniature fake satay




My handmade local Singapore fake food: nasi lemak 



                                           My handmade  miniature clay food




My handmade live size fake food:  Japanese bento box 


Miniature waffle 


Miniature cake


My handmade mini and live size burgers 



My handmade miniature pastries: breads 


No comments:

Post a Comment