Monday, February 2, 2015

My 10th Anniversary of Miniature Art - miniature food series (1)

Miniature clay food art is getting popular nowadays. You can learn from a miniature teacher or just go online and learn on your own. For me, started as a hobby, I was 42 and self taught myself , ( during that time , there were no teachers teaching and internet was not so popular yet, so  I never learned online or through books, I always try out my own methods and see how it works , and get improvement from there) . Since 2005 till now is almost ten years, a long time! I am going to celebrate my 10th anniversary of Miniature art this year , I will keep on making miniature clay food or figurines  as I love this hobby so much.

I have made so many fake food and below showed some of my handmade miniature food that I made in these ten years! I made a lot of local food during the last 5 years, and the first local singapore fake food I tried to made was dry mee pok. and I succeeded ! This gave me a lot of confidence to continue making other local singapore food.....because I love singapore food!




My handmade miniature local singapore food. 


My handmade miniature local singapore clay food 



My handmade miniature local singapore clay food 



My handmade miniature local singapore clay food 



My first local fake food: Mee Pok dry



My handmade miniature local singapore clay food : my favorite minced meat mee pok dry (mini) 




My handmade miniature local singapore clay food : mini bak ku teh set with fish  and abalone 


My handmade miniature dim sum 


My favourite food: durian , handmade the thorn one by one 



My handmade miniature local singapore clay food , soup yong tau foo, fish ball noodles and fish



My handmade miniature dim sum set 



My handmade mini mooncake: no mold is using


My handmade Miniature fake food: My favourite gyoza set and spaghetti 

To be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment