Monday, October 26, 2015

Miniature Clay Art for Children

I conduct my miniature clay art classes are for children age 5 -12 years old. You can accompany your kids and have a lesson together with them or just leave them with me for 1.5 hrs lesson. Kids feel so much fun to have parents work with them.  You can choose to make  your own favourite cartoon character or animals or the basic miniature food items like cakes fruits . sandwiches and etc.

My class lessons divided into private and group sessions. Please email me if you have any inquires on the courses.

http://www.kinsminiature.com/miniature-1-lesson.html


Sister and brother, both love totolo 



Mum and son, both love ice cream sundae 



She loves the bear and her young sister love cakes. 


Workshop for kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment