Monday, January 2, 2012

Chinese New Year Goodies (1)-片地黄金

Happy New Year, hope everyone is enjoying the start of 2012!


Today is the 2nd day of year 2012,   and Chinese New Year is coming soon.
I have made a series of Chinese New Year Goodies for you and they are for sale too. From now till new year I will show you some of  my handmade new year miniature decorative on the blog

 For the past 2 years, I only prepared my handmade miniature clay noodles for sale , this year I have done something different. Very special and unique. I only make one for a kind. So..... if you are interested too , please contact me or come to  chinatown.




                          I named this goodies: 片地黄金     ( the land felled with gold)  (sold)







                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment