Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Miniature Prawn with shell 大虾面

I finally made a nice miniature prawn with shell.  To match this miniature prawn I made a big bowl of noodles , and here comes my handmade clay food: prawn mee . By the way, I made every single noodles for all my noodles without using any machine. To me this is the fastest way to make.

This is my newly handmade miniature prawn with shell, prawn noodles or 大虾面



I don/t think I can make back the same nice prawn like this one, so I will keep it for myself. But I will keep on trying to improve and get a better one next time. ( I didn't make the two long hair (须 ))

 
 
the size of this prawn is not longer than a normal tooth pick




            I have made another mini noodles with a prawn with shell, as it is too small so it not so nice as the big one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment