Sunday, June 12, 2016

Miniature Local Dishes


These are most of the local food I like to eat and I made them into clay fake miniature food. 
Nasi lemak, roti prata , fish ball noodles, kueh tutu, mini chiang kueh, ice kachange, nonya kueh etc. 

You can buy or learn the miniature food at my workshop: 
kinsminiature workshop @ 24 Pagoda Street. Chinatown Mrt Exit A 3 mins walk.
Kin's粘土手工艺制作室
Since 2005 I have been making all sort of miniature food. I love miniature art!



My handmade miniature local dishes. 


The miniature food shown here are the popular local dishes , the kaya toast set and bak kut teh set.
The two fruits next to it is green coconut drink and Japanese melo .My handmade miniature food: bak kut teh set and kaya toast set 


粘土手工假食物


My handmade miniature local food

No comments:

Post a Comment