Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy 2019 Handmade Miniature Singapore Local Food

Happy New Year! Welcome 2019! Wishing all of you a happy and fruitful 2019 ahead. 

Below are my recently handmade miniature ( all scale/size) local Singapore food. Hope you like it!

If you are interested in buying or learning , please visit my web: www.kinsminiature.com  for  more information. My workshop/showcase is at 24 Pagoda street near Chinatown Mrt Exit A out walk straight about 2 mins , inside a camera shop named Manly/Canon. Open daily 10 am to 6 pm.




My handmade Singapore local delight: mee robus , chicken rice, satay, fishball noodles , chicken biryani , dim sum etc. Material: Air Dry Clay



These fake local food really look real on the table



My handmade miniature dim sum set . 


My handmade miniature tsum tsum and hot pot clay. 



Singapore favourite  meal: fish ball mee/noodlels


My handmade miniature huat kueh, shou tau  (Longevity Bun) - for offering . 


My handmade miniature huat kueh.


Miniature food: abalone and cauliflower and mushroom. 


Miniature Local Nonya Kuehs kuehs 

No comments:

Post a Comment