Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Miniature braise pig trotters

This is a miniature bak ku teh set with mini braise pig trotters and salted veggie that I made recently .
I usually made a plate of you tiao, rice, bak ku teh and black sauce with chille for the famous local dish.  But this time, I added a braise pig trotters and salted veggie as requested.  some time, my clients will also ask me to make a mini chinese tea set to go with it.



My handmade miniature bak ku teh set with braise pig trotters. 


Miniature famous local dish: bak ku teh set 


Miniature bak ku teh, braise pig trotters, black sauce with chille, you tiao, rice and salted veggie. 


This handmade bak ku teh set is in  a very small size, I need to special make a tray to place all these mini dishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment