Friday, August 26, 2011

Miniature fruit Stand

It is difficult  to buy a miniature stands either for miniature fruits or vegetables in Singapore. I remembered I bought some from Thailand many years ago and the price is not cheap.

I have making these miniature fruit stands since 2 day ago. Here are some of them! The one in light colour is the original wood colour, I will paint it when I want to use it ( as I do not know what colour I want yet). The smallest one is about 8.5cm x 5.5cm and I have made a cloth cover too, looks cute.

I do sell my handmade miniature stands and take custom made  order , prices are from $18.00 on wards.



The size is about 9.5cm x 8,5cm


The size for this one is 5.5cm x 8.5cm



After painting it looks different 




place your fruits and vegetables into the box



No comments:

Post a Comment