Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Miniature Ginger Bread House.


Merry Christmas!

Dear Friends,
I would like to present my recently handmade miniature ginger bread house to you and celebrate this special day with you.

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!




My handmade miniature clay ginger bread house.


Main entrance of the mini gingerbread house




Handmade all the mini stuffs: the mini cookies, snowman, Christmas garlands etc




feel like eating? No... it just for display!





Back view of my ginger bread house



See from the top... the base is 15 cm x 15 cm



I love my handmade mini snowman......Frosty



This handmade Christmas garland is about the size of a 20 cent coin




I also made a small window with glass on it at the side of the gingerbread house..


No comments:

Post a Comment