Thursday, April 16, 2020

I Love Singapore Local Food!

Singaporean's 24 -hour passion for food: even when he got a stay at home notice, he went for a bak ku teh!!! (https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/two-sporeans-including-man-who-allegedly-went-to-eat-bak-kut-teh-charged-with)

We, Singaporeans really love the food here! Below are some of my handmade miniature favourite local delights.


My handmade miniature local food that you can keep for ever... ! Yummy!



Miniature Singapore Local Delights:
 mee-siam, bak chor mee, prawn noodles and duck meat kuey teow


My handmade miniature prawn bee hoon.


My handmade miniature Mee-siam


Miniature bak chor mee


I can handmade different sizes of the food but this size is one of best as you can clearly see the food. 






My handmade miniature full/standart bak ku teh set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment