Sunday, March 1, 2009

It is delicious, but DON'T eat it!

Hi, here are some of my handmade miniature food which I wish to share with you : I like mee-poh, I like mee, I like dimsum to go with chilli! delicious chinese new year goodies.... I have kept all my miniature food in a Big aluminium plate, so I can easily choose the food I want to eat; oh....miniature food are not for eating....One big plate is not enough, I need more and more because I have made so many ''food'' .
Below are some of my "food" I sell them at a very reasonable price, eg a mini cakes size like a 50cents coint and 1-1.5cm in height cost you only$4.00, and you may also have your own design .The dim-sum set is $6.00 each.
Below is a real size bento set I did recently.
 
                                                                                                                            

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am interest to learn. Can you let me know the course details. Send to my email acc: shookyee@gmail.com

    Hope to hear from u soon. Thanks!

    Cheers,
    Shooky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kin,

    I extremely love food miniature!!! But I always buy them and they are not cheap. I really like to collect all sorts of food miniatures. After looking your miniatures, I really, really, really want to learn how to make them. Can you please let me know the course price, time n place to learn. I am very, very, very eager to learn how to make them from you.

    My email account is: mummy_soon@hotmail.com

    Can you please let me know as soon as possible?

    Many thanks and regards.
    Ervina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kin, I also love miniature alot! they are so nice and cool!

    ReplyDelete