Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Miniature clay food : Noodles

Recently I have created many bowls of miniature clay food:  noodles. I think I may have noodles fever! keep on making noodles ,Large, Medium & Small & extra small size. Would you like to try my handmade noodles? of course not! Miniature clay noodles is for displayed only although it looks delicous!



\
My handmade miniature clay food: mee-poh
                





Actually I made so many miniature clay noodles is because I am going to sell them during chinese new yerar pasar malan! Ha ha!                         
                                       
                            
I like to eat minced pork Mee Pok so much, So I try to make a fake one for myself. At last I made it!


Beside miniature mee pok, I also make other miniature noodles.
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment