Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New year goodies

 Christmas is coming soon and I haven't have my log cake done yet!! I like to make cake but so far I just did one or two log cake before( last year) this is because a log cake take longer time than other cakes. I have to prepare Santa. deers. christmas tree., gingerbread man, stars ....etc,you see, just a santa, it takes some time, and sometimes I just so lazy to make so many things and use only once a year!( unless custom-made),compare to christman, I prefer making chinese new year goodies and get ready to sell them in chinatown night market! Here are some of my new    year goodies:
                       
                                                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment