Friday, October 11, 2013

Soup Mee with Vegetables.

The miniature fake food which showed below is my recently handmade soup mee with a piece of meat but a lots of vegetables to go with. I try to make a different type of egg, a kind of egg that you crack the egg shell and immediately put into the soup without stirring it .





Miniature soup veggie noodles with carrot, mushroom, broccoli, tomato and enokitake (金针菇) and a poach egg on top. 



I made 2 so that you can compare the size of these 2 miniature soup mee




I added some oil chili (fake one)  into the fake soup veggie noodles. 



I like this one , it looks very cute with all the miniature vegetables inside



Every piece of food (include the noodles)  inside this bowl is handmade  without using any mould/mold .Every item is handmade one by one.

No comments:

Post a Comment