Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

May Your Christmas be filled with joy and happiness . Best wishes from now and the coming year!


When I was a young girl, my sisters and I used to celebrate Christmas day although we are not christian. Christmas tree, Christmas songs and Christmas Log cakes..... Oh,   I love Christmas as during this time, everyone seen so happy and enjoying.

I have made this miniature clay log cake for you. Hope you like it. Together I also made the mini box for the cake.


                                         I used soft clay to make this miniature clay log cake.



     I spent quite some time to make this mini gift box  as it is so small . In order to see through the box,          The paper I used at the center is transparent



                                 Merry Christmas!     This miniature clay log cake is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment