Sunday, August 5, 2012

Miniature Hamburger Set Meal

Last week, SW and I have a wonderful time, together we made miniature hamburger set meal. This is one of the basic lesson.


          On the right hand size is done by SW and behind it is my handmade clay hamburger in a larger
          size, in front of the mini trays is also my handmade clay mini burger with  clay fries.


                   This is my miniature filet o fish meal set with miniature clay apple pie and
           miniature clay salad, mini drink and clay fries. Next to it is my miniature burger serve with fries



                      The miniature burger on the right is made of paper clay, color the burger you will
                        get a nice burger. The mini burger on the left is made of Japanese clay.




No comments:

Post a Comment