Monday, April 29, 2013

Miniature Food Making for Children

She is Prathistta, 9 years old, a very sweet little girl. Her mother brought her to my miniature class 2 weeks ago.  This is her first time using clay to make her own miniature food.

For all my miniature clay making classes,  is 1 to 1 basis. I prefer teaching 1 to 1 because I can fully concentrate on my student. You even need more fully concentration on children.

I have designed a different content of miniature food making for children below 12. ( I will add or subtract some items during the lesson depends on the child's capability) .

 I hope they can enjoy during the lesson and also educate them about shaping and transforming the clay into different objects. They will learn the basic characteristics of clay and the techniques for handling it, paint texturing on clay and simple methods for creating different designs.




This is her 2nd lesson,  making mini plates and some sweet deco and pastries. 



Yummy.............. Clay food making class will help your child to develop their fine motor skills , improve hand and eye coordination. 

For adults, clay food making class will help you to fulfill your big.. big ... dreams! All doll houses start from a simple clay food making...



No comments:

Post a Comment