Monday, June 22, 2015

Miniature Kueh! Kueh! Kueh!

I love to handmade miniature kueh not only because I love to eat but also because of the beautiful colour of the kuehs. the colours   are so rich and vibrant and I always impressed by these beautiful colors.
Although Miniature food look so small and mini  but to make a good plate of a miniature food and look real, you really need to  concentrate and be patient  on your art work .

with love and passion , step by step,  we can do everything good.


A plate of my handmade favorite miniature kueh with my love and passion in it.




my handmade miniature kueh, dim sum and breads
.


Which miniature plate  do you like?


on the left hand size is a plate of miniature dim sum 


my handmade miniature breads on a  handmade mini box


I used a toothpick to show you the scale of my hanmdade miniature food, 



My handmade miniature nonya kueh , egg tarts and kueh tutu 

No comments:

Post a Comment