Friday, November 22, 2013

A piece of Cake

 I made this piece of miniature sliced cake recently , it is actually cut out from the whole miniature cake I made too.  It looks so tasty and delicious to me, I like to share with you. I love cakes, cakes . cakes!!!





This a handmade miniature cake with fruits and cream filling inside. You can see the cream, i love to have lots of cream on my cake and it is not healthy to eat so much cream, but this one is just for looking.  




After cutting the piece of cut remember to make the texture. 


From the top view, make a ribbon and fake chocolate sticks to decorate the miniature fake cake.



My handmade miniature cut cake with fillings.


No matter how full you are, there is always space for desserts....... how about my cake? Just for looking only.

No comments:

Post a Comment