Saturday, December 31, 2016

Birthday Party Celebrations

On the last day of year 2016, I would like to share with you the fun that I had during the 2 birthday party celebrations.These kids came to my workshop recently to have a birthday special lesson for the Birthday Girl.  We have a special lesson in making cartoon characters: the ponyo , tsum tsum and minion.  I was so happy because they really enjoyed the lesson and I do have fun with them .



Birthday girl and her sister , brother and cousins. 


beside the kids , there is 1 adult joining the class too.



These are the miniature cartoon character they done during the lesson. 


I was invited to a birthday to conduct a miniature lesson for these young kids.  The children requested to make their favourite Pokemon characters because the party theme is Pokemon!  We had a lot of fun during the lesson although the miniature food item to them is not that easy . ( because is quite small)



Fully focusing at their art piece. 


 making the miniature food pokemon burger



Birthday Girl and Boy with their super cute and pretty real cake 


These are the children's creations : miniature pokemon burger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment