Monday, December 31, 2012

Handmade for someone Special

On the last day of year 2012, I would like to share this photo with all of you. Her name is Shijia , she came to me on the last Saturday for the miniature clay food making lesson. This was  her first time making  miniature birthday cake for her love one.



This miniature birthday cake is full with her blessings, love and joy. A very unique birthday present to someone you really, really love because this sweet little handmade miniature birthday cake takes her 2.5 hrs to finish.



What does handmade mean to you?  To me, is all about love, warmth and care. When someone crafts, they not only input their attention , energy but also their love and warmth.  Also, when you craft, your unique energy is not only good for your body and also soothing your spirit and soul .


Thank you for supporting my handmade miniature creations and all handmade products.

Thank you so much, I wish all of you a Happy New Year for 2013...may the year ahead be filled with peace ,love, joy and fulfillment.


I am looking forwards to post/share my new handmade miniature series/ creations in the coming year.


No comments:

Post a Comment