Monday, March 30, 2015

Those were the days......my friends!

Those were the days.....my friends! and  yes, back to school again... Below showed the miniature dolls wearing my former school uniform were recently done by my friends (same school).  We laughed and shouted at each other when we recalled the moments that we had  in school . We really have a great and happy hours during the lesson,

 There are 5 of us, as we know each other so well, so they don't mind squeezed in my little workshop to have a private lesson with me.!



some of the mini dolls are taller than the others, so we classify them into primary 1, 3 and 6 students



every doll is holding a mini food while the "biggest"  girl is carrying her bag



we are St nic girls!



.
If you also want to make your self image with your former school uniform doll , please contact me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment